AD

AD

Done Deal: Chelsea sign World Cup-winning forward

Tuesday, August 7, 2018




Spanish forward Pedro has signed a one-year extension with Chelsea until the summer of 2020.

The Spain international joined the Premier League outfit from Barcelona in the summer of 2015 and has won one Premier League title and one FA Cup during his stint in London.

The 31-year-old’s previous contract was due to expire next summer, but he is now committed to Stamford Bridge until the end of the 2019-2020 season.

MORE:
BREAKING Sky Sports: World Class Italian Defender Arrives For Medicals
“It is very good for me, I am really happy here in the club, with my teammates, the supporters and the club in general,” Pedro told reporters.

“It’s important for me to continue with Chelsea, I am comfortable here and want to win new titles and trophies. I want to help the team, score goals, and I repeat, I am really happy.”
MORE:
Club director Marina Granovskaia added: “We are very happy to secure Pedro’s services for another year. Since becoming a Chelsea player, he has regularly demonstrated his quality on the field, and we look forward to seeing him continue to flourish under the guidance of Maurizio Sarri.”

The Spaniard has scored 28 times in 131 matches for the Blues in all competitions.
Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECOMMENDED ARTICLE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AD

 
Copyright © 2018. JUST NEWS.
Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah. Published by Themes Paper. Powered by Blogger.
Creative Commons License