AD

AD

Official done deal- Chelsea complete transfer of solid rock center back [Photo]

Friday, June 29, 2018


Chelsea has officially confirmed a season-long loan deal for youngster Trevor Chalobah to Ipswich.

The 18-year-old center-back becomes Paul Hurst’s first signing since becoming manager at Portman Road.

Chalobah who joined Chelsea at age nine has been a key figure for the club’s youth team, he has been shipped out on loan to gain more experience and game time.
MORE:
Hurst said: “He’s at an age where people might question him as he’s a bit young.

“There will be demands put on him that he might not have encountered in the past but from speaking to him I know he’s hungry to succeed.

“I like players who maybe have a little bit of something to prove and in Trevor’s case, he’s got a lot to prove. There’s a lot of good publicity around him in terms of potential but he understands, and he wants to go out and deliver.”
MORE:

Chalobah believes Championship side Ipswich offers him an opportunity to develop.

“I’m delighted to be here,” Trevor told the Club website.

“It’s my first loan and I’m really excited. It’s a great club and I’m ready for the season already.

“It’s important for me, being a young age, that I come here to learn and grow as a player as the year goes on.

“It will be good to get to know the boys in pre-season and Luke Chambers has already brought me into the group so I can’t wait to get going.”

Share on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

RECOMMENDED ARTICLE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AD

 
Copyright © 2018. JUST NEWS.
Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah. Published by Themes Paper. Powered by Blogger.
Creative Commons License